If you want to try something different than a typical beach or bus tour, the Historical Bike Tour could be the perfect solution. You get to take a relaxing bike ride through Philipsburg while vacationing in St Martin. This tour offers a glimpse of the culture and history of the island from the guides who coach you as you ride. This tour takes place twice a day and starts and ends near the cruise ship terminal.
First, you’ll learn to ride a Trek bike and take a quick test drive. After that, you can ride to all the historical points in the city and get information on St Martin History. Stops include the Pasanggrahan Royal Guesthouse, the Old Court House, the Salt Pickers Monument, Captain Hodge Wharf, Freedom Fighters Monument, and Carnival Village. You’ll also head to Walter Plantz Plaza where you can enjoy some time in the water or shop for souvenirs.
Tour is considered and Easy Level.
|Sunday||08:30 AM||11:30 AM|
|Monday||08:30 AM||11:30 AM|
|Tuesday||08:30 AM||11:30 AM|
|Wednesday||08:30 AM||11:30 AM|
|Thursday||08:30 AM||11:30 AM|
|Friday||08:30 AM||11:30 AM|
|Saturday||08:30 AM||11:30 AM|
Arrival Instructions / What to Bring:
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to trip time.
- Meeting point: from the cruise ship terminal in Philipsburg (if staying in SXM, we meet in the EDC parking lot of the Cruise Ship Terminal in Philipsburg, under the white tent)
- Bring: a towel, sun lotion, extra cash, bathing suit. Wear: closed shoes, comfortable clothing.
Child Restriction 13 years and above
Booking Policy Full payment is required at reservation.
- Cancellation policy: 20% is non-refundable upon booking. For cancellations within 7 days of the service/activity, no refunds are provided
- Change requests: Reservation changes after a service/activity is confirmed is subject to a $35 change fee.
Payments accepted in US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars.
Major credit cards accepted in US Dollars.